Let's collaborate

We take pride in sourcing, preserving and showcasing our goods. We'd love to help you find your perfect piece to complete your space. Please contact us via e-mail for any of the following. 

 
 
  Contact us

Contact us

Customize your piece

New inventory arrives daily. We diligently restore each piece to last another 50+ years. Let us help you customize your heirloom piece with our in house refinishing and fabric selection. 

 
  Learn More

Learn More

Staging

If you like what you see, rent some of our pieces to elevate your space! We are happy to provide rentals to individuals with a resale license. Rentals are 20% of retail price and are non-refundable. All rental fees must be paid in full before items leave our shop. A valid credit card will be held on file. Items must be returned in same condition. If not returned, the remaining 80% will be charged and item will be yours. 

 

 
  Create with Post-War

Create with Post-War

 

Buy. Sell. Trade. Consign

Our ever evolving inventory includes a large selection of goods from our network of customers. If you have a piece you think we'd be interested in feel free to send us some photos.